Aviation Hazard and Risk Assessment Skill Builder
Competency Test With Answers for two different types of hazard/risk tests: "Global" and "Traditional"
What this assessment offers:
- 2 different types of tests - one which you can take ONLINE and one which you can DOWNLOAD
- 20 (download) or 15 (online) multiple choice questions that cover fundamentals of hazard and risk knowledge;
- Downloadable option includes a grading guide, answer key, and explanations for each answer;
- Online test will automatically provide you with score, answers, and explanations;
- Can be used for assessment and educational purposes;
- Determine employee training based on hazards and risks; and
- Track results over time to see aviation hazard and risk competency improvements.
How to use this assessment:
- Use this assessment to test your own knowledge, as well for employees in your company.
- Distribute the assessment to employees, and then grading assessments to tabulate scores.
- Use multiple times to track results over time.
- Use results to implement relevant hazard and risk training.
Site content provided by Northwest Data Solutions is meant for informational purposes only. Opinions presented here are not provided by any civil aviation authority or standards body.
Please Share if You Find This Helpful