What Is This SMS Implementation Phase 1 Checklist
Phase 1 of SMS Implementation involves activities that are designed to help lay some ground work that you will need in order to begin implementing parts of your safety program.
Phase 1 is a process that helps you answer questions like:
- How are we currently managing safety?
- How do we ultimately want to manage safety?
- How are we going to get there?
- Lists the 8 things you need to do to complete Phase 1;
- Includes discussion of Phase 1; and
- Includes further implementation resources.
Why Download This Free SMS Implementation Checklist?
This checklist is useful because it:
- Allows you to track Phase 1 implementation;
- Ensures your Phase 1 implementation is complete; and
- Provides know-how for Phase 1.
Download this checklist by filling out the form to the right! It's free!
Site content provided by Northwest Data Solutions is meant for informational purposes only. Opinions presented here are not provided by any civil aviation authority or standards body.
Please Share if You Find This Helpful