What Is This SMS Implementation Phase 4 Checklist
Phase 4 of SMS Implementation is all about
- following through on designing your SMS,
- moving forward with actually using the created resources, and
- monitoring your SMS.
Many aspects you created in Phase 3 are fulfilled in Phase 4 by assuring that they function in actual operations. Thus, Phase 4 is largely concerned with verifying that Safety Assurance is working in your aviation SMS as designed.
This checklist helps you establish your Safety Assurance Process and other critical Phase 4 elements by:
- Providing a checklist with the 10 things you need to complete Phase 4;
- Discussing goals of Phase 4; and
- Including further implementation resources.
Why Download This Free SMS Implementation Checklist?
This checklist is useful because it:
- Allows you to track Phase 4 implementation;
- Ensures your Phase 4 implementation is complete; and
- Provides know-how for Phase 4.
Download this checklist by filling out the form to the right! It's free!
Site content provided by Northwest Data Solutions is meant for informational purposes only. Opinions presented here are not provided by any civil aviation authority or standards body.
Please Share if You Find This Helpful