Reviewing Risk Management Procedures
Safety managers manage hazards according to pre-defined risk management procedures.
These procedures occasionally require review to ensure that they remain current and relevant to your organization's complexity. Safety managers have a few options when reviewing their risk management procedures, including:
- Comparison with other companies' procedures;
- Review of current risk management literature; and
- Simplified procedural workflows.
We are providing two workflows:
- One for simple, routine issues; and
- Another for more complex, serious issues (employee injuries, serious damage).
The main value of these procedural workflows is:
- Saves time reviewing your risk management procedures; and
- Helps establish new risk management procedures.
Risk management procedures are the heart of every aviation SMS program. They provide aviation safety professionals with repeatable processes to mitigate risk and document reported hazards.
Site content provided by Northwest Data Solutions is meant for informational purposes only. Opinions presented here are not provided by any civil aviation authority or standards body.
Please Share if You Find This Helpful