What Is This SMS Implementation Phase 2 Checklist
Phase 2 of SMS Implementation is largely dedicated to document foundational, core, elements of your safety management system. The result of implementing Phase 2 is an SMS Safety Policy that all employees can reference to understand:
- What the SMS is;
- What their role in the SMS is;
- Available resources for working safely; and
- What is expected of them to facilitate the SMS on a daily basis.
This checklist helps you establish your Safety Policy by:
- Providing a checklist with the 10 things you need to do to complete Phase 2;
- Discussing goals of Phase 2; and
- Including further implementation resources.
Why Download This Free SMS Implementation Checklist?
This checklist is useful because it:
- Allows you to track Phase 2 implementation;
- Ensures your Phase 2 implementation is complete; and
- Provides know-how for Phase 2.
Download this checklist by filling out the form to the right! It's free!
Site content provided by Northwest Data Solutions is meant for informational purposes only. Opinions presented here are not provided by any civil aviation authority or standards body.
Please Share if You Find This Helpful