Reviewing Management of Change Processes
Safety managers benefit from pre-defined management of change (MOC) procedures.
A MOC template is a great starting point to ensure all areas have been covered.
MOC procedures occasionally require review to ensure that they remain current and relevant to your organization's complexity. Safety managers have a few options when reviewing their MOC procedures, including:
- Comparison with other companies' MOC documents;
- Review of current risk management literature; and
- Simplified MOC template (like the one offered).
Why Download This MOC Template?
The main value of this MOC template is:
- Saves time reviewing your MOC procedures; and
- Helps establish new MOC procedures for new SMS programs.
MOC procedures are the heart of every aviation SMS program. They provide aviation safety professionals with repeatable processes to mitigate risk and document hazards arising from proposed changes.
Site content provided by Northwest Data Solutions is meant for informational purposes only. Opinions presented here are not provided by any civil aviation authority or standards body.
Please Share if You Find This Helpful